top of page

Gran Turismo Paddock VMotors

Público·143 miembros
Youness El Basraoui
Youness El Basraoui

Jai Hanuman Tv Serial Song Mangal Ko Janme Mangal Hi Karte Mangal Mai Hanuman Mp3 Songs Reviews Rapi

Jai Hanuman TV Serial Song Mangal Ko Janme Mangal Hi Karte Mangal Mai Hanuman MP3 Songs Reviews Rapi

Jai Hanuman is a popular Indian television series based on the life of Lord Hanuman, the monkey god and devotee of Lord Rama. The series was directed by Sanjay Khan and aired on Doordarshan from 1997 to 2000. The series had a total of 178 episodes and was one of the most successful mythological shows on Indian television. The series was also dubbed in several languages and broadcast in various countries.

DOWNLOAD: https://t.co/1jP7Xe0XGT

One of the most remarkable features of the series was its title song, Mangal Ko Janme Mangal Hi Karte, which was written and composed by the late legendary music director Ravindra Jain. The song was sung by Mohammad Aziz and praised the auspicious birth, deeds and qualities of Lord Hanuman. The song was also extended to include the names and stories of various incarnations and forms of Lord Hanuman, such as Pawanputra, Bajrangbali, Maruti, Anjaneya, Kesari Nandan, Sankat Mochan, Mahavir and Ramdoot. The song was very catchy, melodious and inspiring and became a hit among the viewers.

The song is available in MP3 format on various online platforms and websites. Many fans and devotees of Lord Hanuman have downloaded and listened to the song and have shared their reviews and ratings. Some of the reviews are as follows:

• "This song is very powerful and gives me strength and courage. I listen to it every morning and evening. Jai Shri Ram Jai Hanuman!" - Rajesh Kumar

• "I love this song very much. It is very beautiful and soothing. It fills my heart with devotion and love for Lord Hanuman. I thank Ravindra Jain ji for creating such a masterpiece." - Priya Sharma

• "This is the best song ever made on Lord Hanuman. It describes his glory and greatness in a very simple and elegant way. Mohammad Aziz ji has sung it with so much passion and emotion. I salute him and Ravindra Jain ji for their contribution to our culture." - Ramesh Singh

• "This song is a gem of Indian music. It is a tribute to Lord Hanuman and his devotees. It has a very positive and uplifting effect on me. I feel blessed to have heard it." - Sunita Patel

• "This song is a rapi (rap) version of Lord Hanuman's story. It is very fast, energetic and catchy. It makes me want to dance and sing along. It is very different from the usual bhajans and songs on Lord Hanuman. I like it a lot." - Amit Verma

If you are interested in listening to this song, you can find it on YouTube by clicking on the following links:

[Jai Hanuman- Mangal ko Janme Mangal hi Karte (Extended)]

[Mangal Ko Janme Mangal Hi Karte Ravindra Jain's Bhajans]

[Complete Song of Lord Hanuman TV Serial Jai Hanuman Title Song (Mangal Ko Janme, Mangal Hi Karte)]

You can also find more information about the series, the song, the singer and the composer by searching on Bing or other search engines.

I hope you enjoyed reading this article and learned something new about Jai Hanuman TV serial song mangal ko janme mangal hi karte mangal mai hanuman mp3 songs reviews rapi.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al Paddock de Gran Turismo! Puedes c...